keskiviikko 2. marraskuuta 2011

Sometimes it's fucking bullshit to live with a bunch of attention whores. "Oh you have exams? BLALBLLABLBALABBLA NOT INTERESTING? TELLING ME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP? OH WELL I CAN PLAY THE PIANO!!! :D"
I mean come on. All I want to do at that point is to pull out a revolver and BAM. And no, I don't care who we're talking about, if someone's being a fuckwit I do not feel the need to socialize with them, and there are laws to pack me up. (Freedom of speech)
Apparently I can't ignore them, for all I can do is to go to the exam, fuck it in the face and use my legal right to do it again, so I can study when my family is away which won't happen by a 90% possibility because apparently if you MUST socialize with someone it cannot be with your friends it has to be with whoever is busy and gets annoyed so you can cry when you get some rude treatment.
Sometimes me and my brother wonder where the hell we got our intelligence from since everyone else around here is a fucking retard. And by a retard I mean actually fucking stupid. And by fucking stupid I mean someone who is
A) Stupid
B) Close minded
C) Ignorant

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti